MAP OF 107, REDFERN. CLICK TO VIEW LARGE VERSION.
Access to 107 via Public Transport
- There is an escalator to Eastern Suburbs Lines on Platform 11 & 12.
- All other platforms are only accessible by stairs.
- Some platforms are short and require exiting from the first 6 cars.
- Hearing loop, PA announcements and tactile surfaces on all platforms.
- wheelchair ramp boarding assistance,
- hearing loop, PA system for announcements and tactile surfaces.
Inside the building
- 11:00am Kieran Butler – I can’t let you go, I want you in my life
- 12:00pm Bhenji Ra & House of Slé – Voguing Workshop
- 1:30pm Shahmen Suku – Banana Power
- 3:00pm Dennis Golding – we wear capes
- Banana Power
- Vogue Workshop
- I Can’t Let You Go, I Need You In My Life
- We Wear Capes
Fambo acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waterways on which we raise our children and make work.
We pay our respects to Elders past and present and to the generations of families who have gathered on this land for over 65,000 years.
Indigenous sovereignty was never ceded and resistance to ongoing colonisation continues.
Fambo Slo-Mo acknowledges the traditional owners of the lands and waterways on which we live,
raise our children and make work; The Gadigal, Wangal, Darug, Wurundjeri, and Dharwaral people.
We pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
We thank and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, staff and families contributing to this project.
Fambo Slo-Mo is supported by the Australian Government through the Australia Council for the Arts, its arts funding and advisory body; and the NSW Government through Create NSW